Why does a personal brand matter?
Identifying and living your personal brand is one of the sources of competitiveness in a transparent and interconnected world. It is more than a job title. More than selling yourself and attracting opportunities, it enables all individuals to live a life of meaning and purpose, one that serves and benefits others.
This one-day program aims to reinvent your direction through aligning your purpose with your actions and decisions. Through interactive exercises, each participant will be able to reflect and build their brand compass and blueprint and create action plans to communicate and deliver.
Join us in the personal brand laboratory. It's time to live with intention. It's time to reinvent yourself.
By the end of the one-day program, the participants will be able to live their personal brand specifically through:
- Discovering one's brand youniqueness
- Defining one's brand story and brand positioning
- Delivering the brand promise
- Introductions and Centering Activity
- Objectives, Journey, and Norms
- Appreciating Personal Branding
- Who am I?
- My Strengths, values, and passion
- My Goals
- My Purpose
- Brand Blueprint - My Value Proposition - brand mission, description, and tagline
- Signature Look, Style, Behavior
- Growing the brand
- Brand Management
- Summary and Integration
- Closing Celebration: Living with purpose
No shows will be billed at full cost. Cancellations should be made at least 48 hours/two working days before the event.
Participants from outside Manila, requiring airfare and hotel bookings, should coordinate with ECCP for final confirmation of course schedule before booking. The ECCP shall not be responsible for charges incurred for changes in booking or flights.
For confirmations and more information, please contact
Ms. Nichole Raynera of ECCP at 845 1324 or email email@example.com