The European Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (ECCP) is looking for a RECEIVABLES ACCOUNTANT SUPPORT STAFF based in the ECCP Makati Branch. The position is a temporary post for 5 months to assist the Receivables Accountant with the following responsibilities:
- Conducting collection calls and/or preparing correspondences with the objective of monetizing the receivables
- Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments in coordination with the Accounting Manager
- Support in reducing delinquency of accounts
- Assisting the Receivables Accountant in enlisting the efforts of marketing personnel and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Must support the Receivables Accountant in communicating & following up with internal departments regarding customer accounts.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Receivables Accountant and Accounting Department.
Interested applicants should address their cover letter to Ms. Caren Valentos, Accounting Manager, and email this along with their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.