The workforce is brimming with millennials, with global reports showing that millennials will comprise 50% of the workforce by 2020. In the Philippines, that is already the reality today. There’s no denying the power of this generation. If you want your company to tap into their huge potential, it starts with unraveling the mystery behind the Millennials in the Workplace.
In this interactive workshop you will:
- Identify biggest challenges working with Millennials OR working as a Millennial in your workplace
- Unravel the fundamental motivators of Millennials in contrast to Gen Xers and Baby Boomers
- Apply communications strategies that connect across the generations
- Practice tools that increase harmony and productivity in the workplace
- Develop specific, practical action items you can immediately initiate at work
- Recommend interventions to prepare your organization for the Rise of the Millennial Manager
Who should attend:
- Executives, Managers, HR practitioners who are keen on drawing out the potentials of their Millennial employees.
- Business leaders - whether Boomers, Gen Xers or Millennials - aiming to equip your organization for the Millennial Manager