"Financial Reports are as revealing of the HEALTH OF A BUSINESS as the pulse rate and blood pressure are indicators of the HEALTH OF A PERSON."
A fundamental financial objective of all organizations is to be healthy and stable. The financial reports are the means of the company to summarize and communicate financial performance.
If all the organs and parts of the body contribute to the well-being of the person, it also follows that the different sections/departments of the company contribute to its financial condition.
- To compute for profitability ratios
- To evaluate a company's profitability by ascertaining the factors that led to the changes in the indicators
- To prepare for the formulation of assumptions for income statement projections
- Prerequisite: Attended Module 1 or have a solid background in the preparation of the balance sheet & the income statement
- List of Ratios and Formulas
Module 2 (AM session: 10:00 AM to 12:00 NN)Vertical Analysis of the Income Statement
- Revenue Analysis
- Total Asset Turnover
- Fixed Asset Turnover
- Product Cost & Gross Profit Analysis
Session Break (12:00 NN to 01:59PM)
Module 2 (PM session: 02:00 PM to 04:00 PM)
- Operating Expense & Operating Profit Analysis
- Operating Breakeven Analysis
- Other Income & Expense
- EBIT & EBITDA
- Interest Cover
- Debt Service Cover
- Cash Breakeven Analysis
- Net Profit Margin
- Return Measures
- Return on Assets
- Return on Equity
Slots are limited and on a first come, first served basis.
How to access the webinar: In a separate email, you will receive the link sent via ZOOM/ECCP.
For inquiries, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org