We are pleased to invite you to the ECCP Cebu Tourism Committee Meeting: A round-table discussion with DOT VII Regional Director Shahlimar Hofer Tamano and MARINA 7 Regional Director Engr. Marc Anthony Pascua on 20 February, 10:00 AM at Seda Ayala Center Cebu.
On the meeting's agenda are:
- Call to order
- Points discussed in the previous ECCP Cebu Tourism Committee Meeting:
- Easement Zone Rule
- Marine Tourism Regulations
- Tourism vis-a-vis promoting sustainability and maintaining cultural heritage
- Other Sector Issues: Clearing of Sidewalks, BPO sector as part of Tourism Industry
- N-Cov: Updates, Effects to the Tourism Industry and other Business Sectors, and Actions Taken by the PH Government and private sector.
- Updates from DOT 7 and MARINA 7 in the over-all promotion of sustainable tourism and maintaining cultural heritage.
- Other matters
We have also invited representatives from the DPWH VII, Cebu Provincial Tourism Office, and Cebu City Traffic Office Management to join us in our round-table table discussion for further inputs and sector updates.
1 FREE pass;
Php 600/additional colleague
Registrations are considered as confirmed slots and will be billed accordingly.
Slots are transferable with advanced notice.
Cancellations should be made at least seven (7) working days before the event.
For more details, contact Ms. Jillian Sitchon at (032) 494-9585, +639954503383, or +639192480889 or email firstname.lastname@example.org