As one of the fastest-growing countries in the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), the Philippines is expected to lead the region in terms of economic growth. The current administration’s ambitious Build, Build, Build program is one of the many factors that is anticipated to keep the momentum going in the upcoming years.
Undeniably, infrastructure plays a critical role when it comes to a country’s socio-economic development and competitiveness. It is also imperative to the growth of investment, trade, and commerce. It is in this context that the ECCP looks forward to tackling the flagship infrastructure projects in line with the overall goal of ushering in the Golden Age of Infrastructure.
This luncheon meeting will be an excellent avenue to discuss topics of importance to the European-Philippine business community with special emphasis on the following:
- Developments on the BCDA’s infrastructure projects;
- Updates on the Presidential Flagship Programs and Projects;
- Potential of public-private sector partnerships for infrastructure projects; and
- Challenges faced by the infrastructure sector from a public sector standpoint.
Experience the following partnership mileages with the Membership Luncheon Meeting:
For more information and inquiries on sponsorship, contact Ms. Ruz Lim
at email@example.com or call (02) 8845 1326.
Registrations are considered confirmed slots and will be billed accordingly. Slots are transferable, with advanced notice. Cancellations should be made at least 48 hours before the event.
* Full payment is required three days prior to the day of the event. Unpaid attendees will not be granted access to the event.
** No shows will be billed at full cost. Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours before the event.
For inquiries, contact Ms. Ruz Lim
at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 8845 1324.