All business activities require a form of oral, or written communication. Without clear, and effective communication parameters, it may be challenging to convey ideas, and instructions to intended recipients. A misunderstood e-mail is all it takes to hinder proper execution of deliverables within an organization.
This two-day program aims to equip learners with effective writing skills, by enabling them to discover various ways of conveying written communications in the most effective manner.
- Structured Learning Exercises and Business Games
- Grammar Games
- Writing Exercises
- Case Review
- I. Centering and Introductions
- II. Objectives, Expectations, and Norms
- III. Business Correspondence Challenges and Common Errors
- IV. 4 Pillars of Communication
- V. 6C's of Communication
- Parts of Speech Game
- Punctuation Contest
- Active vs Passive Voice
- Overcoming Writer's Block
- Objective Setting
- Conciseness - Trimming the Fat Activities
- Organizing thoughts
- Structuring letters and documents
- Words that Influence
- The Audience
- Application: Cut the Waffle
- Types of Correspondence
- Case Review
- Editing activities
- VII. Summary and Integration
No shows will be billed at full cost. Cancellations should be made at least 48 hours/two working days before the event.
Participants from outside Manila, requiring airfare and hotel bookings, should coordinate with ECCP for final confirmation of course schedule before booking. The ECCP shall not be responsible for charges incurred for changes in booking or flights.
For confirmations and more information, please contact
Ms. Nichole Raynera of ECCP at 845 1324 or email email@example.com