The stage is set and the regulators are in gear for the implementation and enforcement of the Philippine data privacy legislation on September 2017, along with the impending deadline for the registration of data processing systems with the National Privacy Commission.
Learn how to get your organization compliant with the Philippine Data Privacy Act and its Implementing Rules and Regulation. Learn more about the Philippines’ primary data privacy legislation and its practical implications on information processing in your business operations – handling applicant and employee data, contracting with third-party providers, and interfacing with customers.
- Learning about the current state of cybercrime and the importance of cyber security
- Familiarizing yourself with key concepts and compliance points of the Data Privacy Act and its Implementing Rules and Regulations
- Assessing the practical implications and application of the law to your business operations
- Evaluating your present readiness to immediately comply with the law’s general principles and requirements on data processing
Who Should Attend
- Companies processing personal information whether as employers, service providers, or retailers
- Individuals leading in or are responsible for information technology and communication systems, human resources management, and data protection
- Exponents and advocates of the individual’s right to privacy and of the current global movement towards the protection of personal information
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS
OUR EVENT PARTNERS
ECCP Members: Free (up to 1 representative, additional PhP 500)
Non-Members: PhP 800
Government & Academe: PhP 600
*Limited slots available. Snacks will be served.
Registration closes on Friday, 14 July 2017.