Our guest speaker, Mr Jörg Dietzel, will present the best brand management practices that will enhance your brand competitiveness. He will share key findings on the latest trends in Asia, enabling your brand to connect with Asian consumers on a deeper level. This talk will be beneficial to practitioners of branding, communication and marketing.
Learn more about:
- Understanding the need for branding
- Branding at a local business landscape to cater to the local audience
- What makes a good brand
- Understanding Asian Consumers
- Latest trends in Asia
- Revelations about consumer behaviour during crisis
- Re-learn some of the branding fundamentals
About the Speaker:
Jörg has worked in Advertising, Branding and Communication for twenty years, half of them in Asia, both on the client- and agency-side. He built a global network for Audi based out of London, ran DDB China, opened DDB Berlin and looked after multinational clients for BBDO Asia based out of Hong Kong. He teaches Advertising, Promotional Management and Strategic Brand Management at the Business Schools of both NUS and SMU in Singapore. He is widely published, and his book "Create Connect Convince -- Fundamentals of Advertising, Branding and Co.," is a success.
To register, please email email@example.com. For further inquiries, please call (+632) 845.1324 and look for Cay Castaños.
- PhP 1,300 for members
- PhP 1,600 for non-members
- PhP 1,800 for walk-ins (member or non-member)