The Data Privacy Compliance: MasterClass Edition
This is the fastest implementation approach to complying with the requirement of the Data Privacy Act (DPA) of 2012. For the past 3 years, we have sourced and found the most efficient and effective approach to implementing DPA2012 compliance: quickly and with minimal reliance on expert complexity. This is an upgrade from the Full-Build model introduced last year. This masterful re-engineered approach brings down your assessment and compliance from 5 weeks to within 2 weeks. That is, assuming your team comes "ready-to-workshop" and not just to listen and learn.
Send at least 2 or 3 people from your organization. It will be worth it.
After this MasterClass training, your team will not only have assessed your current compliance condition (which will cost you no less than half a million pesos if done by an independent assessor) but will bring home a fully-documented, PIA Report and a completed Privacy Management Program (PMP) governance manual.
For those eyeing compliance with the ISO 27701 PIMS and the EU GDPR, this workshop puts you right in the doorway, ready to be let in.
Are you getting a complete data privacy compliance and implementation program for less than Php100,000? That's about the best thing that can happen to your struggle at compliance the past 3 years!
Send your best 2 data privacy officers to this masterclass workshop. Unless you have 3 privacy officers, ready on the wing.
Data Privacy Compliance: MasterClass Edition
A PVP-ECCP master presentation
1. Assessing your Data Privacy 2012 Compliance: Where are you now?
2. The Systems Approach to Understanding DPA2012: finding the only things you need to master
3. Positioning your DPO: the Data Privacy Office
4. Getting your Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) done: planning and conducting the heart of your compliance system
5. Documenting the Privacy Management Program (PMP) with everything in it: your Governance guide and manual
6. Implementing and Monitoring the Privacy Program: the only way to get going
7. Your Data Breach Incident Response System: Preparing for the big bang!
Note: This workshop provides you with an updated "Toolkit" which allows you to work with actual examples and samples to ensure you have a clearer understanding of what a true-to-form compliance to DPA2012 looks like!