HR Analytics is about leveraging the power of data to make data-driven workforce-related decisions. With HR Analytics, you will be able to convincingly show business leaders the direct impact of HR processes and initiatives on business outcomes – sales, revenue, cost-savings, productivity, and customer satisfaction.
In this 3-hour session, you will learn the fundamental concepts of HR Analytics and why it has become essential for companies to develop this competency in their HR department and team.
- HR professionals responsible for leading or managing an analytics function
- HR leaders and business executives who want to be able to direct data scientists and analysts or understand how predictive analytics work
- Business executives who want more from HR
- Why HR Analytics?
- Competencies of an HR Analytics Team
- How to Implement an HR Analytics Project
- Conceptualization (Formulate Business Questions and Build Hypothesis)
- Execution (Generate Data, Conduct Analyses, Generate Insights and Recommendations, Communicate)
- Implementation and Evaluation