The effective Business Writing workshop will equip participants with writing techniques to convey information clearly, concisely and appropriately to their intended audience. Throughout the workshop, participants will apply key concepts in writing through discussions, exercises, and writing activities designed to enhance and maximize their learning.
In this course, participants will do the following:
- Understand the importance of effective communication and audience analysis.
- Practice and improve skills with various grammar and writing exercises and activities.
- Proofread and edit their work as part of the writing process.
- Identify areas of strength and opportunity to create action plans for further growth.
- Setting the Context
- Ground Rules
- Course Overview
- Understanding Effective Communication
- The Communication Process
- Communication Barriers
- Preparing to Communicate
- Before You Write
- Building Relationships Through Audience Analysis
- Polishing Your Writing
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Common Errors
- Revising Sentences and Paragraphs
- Organizing Ideas
- Creating the Right Response
- E-mail Etiquette
- Courtesy and Positive Tone
- Replying to a Customer's Message
- Personalizing Your Message
- Writing Letters of Apology
- Giving Bad News
- What Not to Say
- Structuring Your Writing
- The Writing Process
- Useful Business Writing Phrases
- Course Close
Group Discount: 5% Discount for groups of 3 and above
(includes coffee breaks, lunches, seminar materials and certificate of attendance)
No shows will be billed at full cost. Cancellations should be made at least 48 hours/two working days before the event.
Participants from outside Manila, requiring airfare and hotel bookings, should coordinate with ECCP for final confirmation of course schedule before booking. The ECCP shall not be responsible for charges incurred for changes in booking or flights.
For confirmations and more information, please contact
Ms. Nichole Raynera of ECCP at (02) 8845 1324 or email email@example.com