What does it take for women to succeed in business?
The little things we do influence how others respond to us, and these reactions from others are critical contributors in ensuring success in one’s profession. Hence, it is essential for every career oriented woman to possess the ability to positively inspire others within her immediate circle to achieve success.
This one-day program aims to develop women in the modern workplace, to discover techniques and best practices that will help them achieve their goals as they inspire others to achieve the same.
This program is designed for all female employees, individual contributors, supervisors, and leaders who want to enhance their ability to engage and influence in the modern workplace.
At the end of the one-day session, the learners will be able to project a professional presence specifically through:
- Aligning with the foundations of being authentic, professional, and credible
- Discovering how inner beauty can impact one’s success at the workplace
- Inspiring women in business to achieve their goals
- Identifying ways to enhance one’s visual impact at work
- Practicing communication techniques for different situations
- Demonstrating confidence in applying business etiquette at the workplace
- Applying frameworks in connecting, encouraging, and inspiring others to achieve
Each learner will undergo experiential learning exercises that will increase retention and trigger immediate application at the workplace.
- Centering and Introductions
- Professional Presence
- Successful Women in Business
- Inner Beauty
- Who am I?
- Who am I?
- What value do I bring?
- Where do I want to be in the next 10 years?
- Passion for my goals
- My Mindset
- My attitude
- My lifestyle
- Habits of authentic people
- Communicate with Impact
- Visual Impact
- Confidence, credibility and influence
- Using body language to connect and create impact
- Make-up Tips
- Power Dressing
- Dressing for your body shape
- Voice projection and sincerity
- Delivering clear and articulate messages
- Building Relationships
- Work Ethic
- Social vs Business Etiquette for the 2017 workplace
- The Platinum Rule
- Demonstrating respect and compassion
- Effective Business Networking
- Adjusting to generational differences
- Virtual Presence
- Connect, Motivate, and Inspire others to achieve
- Summary and Integration
- Action Planning: My Presence
- Closing Celebration
Php 9,500 - ECCP Members
Php 10,500 - Non Members
For inquiries, call +632 845 1324 and
look for Jasmin Runez or e-mail via email@example.com.