Multi-Generational Synergy Workshop

16 Aug to 17 Aug


The Philippine corporate workforce is comprised of almost 70% millennials. The remaining 30 percent is divided between the generation X-ers and the Babyboomers. Productivity therefore is contingent upon the ability of the organization to bring-out the best and nurture the potential of the millennials and ensure positive work relationship between and among the various generations in the workplace.

This program is designed to allow participants to understand, communicate, lead, and empower the millennial workforce, as well as engender appreciation and respect for the other generations in the workplace. The goal of this 1-day seminar workshop is to change mindsets of older employees towards millennials and update their management skills vis-à-vis this new generation. This training shall also tackle the reverse situation, where younger Managers and Supervisors lead people older than them. The training will be conducted with a mix of interactive lectures, guided group discussions, and simulation exercises.

  1. The Power of Multi-Generational Teams
    1. Understanding the Generations in the Workplace
    2. The need for multi-generational synergy
    3. Inter-generational Dynamics
  2. Understanding Millennials
    1. The Delloite Millennial Survey
    2. The Erns and Young Millennial Survey
    3. The Publicis Millennial Survey
    4. Analysis of Millennial Societal Milieu
  3. 4 Action Areas to Develop Multi-Generational Synergy
    1. The New Communication Culture
      1. Communication Platforms/Modes
      2. Communication Norms
      3. Effective Communication
    2. The New Concept of Rules and Limits
      1. Loyalty
      2. Accountability
      3. Freedom
      4. Excellence
    3. Disciplining and Mentoring Millennials
      1. Process Satisfaction
      2. Personal Satisfaction
      3. Results Satisfaction
    4. Motivational Leadership
      1. Developing a Motivating Environment
      2. Understanding Motivation
      3. Leading People Older than You
      4. Building Empowered Millennial Teams


Php 18,500 - ECCP Members
Php 19,500 - Non Members

Register Now!

For inquiries/registration,
call 8451324 and look for Jasmin Runez
or email

  • Europe-PH News

  • September 29, 2022

    Turkish Airlines has been chosen the Best Airline in Europe in 2022 Skytrax World Airline Awards

    Flying to new records after the most significant crisis of aviatio... Read More

  • September 29, 2022

    Euro biz group, EU envoy laud British oil giant’s local unit for sustainability efforts

    THE European Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (ECCP), with t... Read More

  • September 22, 2022

    IKEA says holidays to boost foot traffic, sales

    SWEDISH furniture retailer IKEA is expecting more foot traffic and... Read More