The Philippine Energy Efficiency Forum (PEEF) will have a central theme that aims to address the challenges of energy security and climate change via energy savings and de-carbonization of electricity supply.
The PEEF will discuss topics on energy efficient technologies, energy policies and consumer education that need to be integrated across the electric power sector value chain to improve energy security, enhance global competitiveness and accelerate economic growth.
The forum gathers business leaders, energy experts and policy makers to share in their insights on the potential as well as identify the key drivers for energy efficiency within the electric power sector value chain - generation grids, commercial, residential and industrial use of electricity.
PEEF 2012 Expected Attendees
PEEF in Manila 2012 is expected to gather at least 500 delegates to participate in the discussions and is targeting 70 booths to showcase energy efficient technologies and solutions, technology briefings and business matching will also be available.
The 3rd PEEF 2012 Manila event will be held on the 10th of July 2012 at SMX Convention Center, Philippines.
Consistently, PEEF’s main goal is to promote the national effort towards energy security and low carbon economic growth through energy efficiency by:
- Convening key decision makers and business leaders from the energy, commercial and industrial sectors and enlist top management commitment to implement energy efficiency programs at the enterprise level
- Strengthening partnerships and broadening alliances with various stakeholders in the private sectors, government, civil society, academe and international organizations
- Promoting greater visibility for innovative approaches and sustainable solutions to energy efficiency across the energy value chain
Unique Characteristics of PEEF 2012
- It focuses on energy efficiency from the business perspective of enterprises along the energy value chain from the energy resource/s fuel to power plants to transmission and distribution to commercial, industrial and residential uses
- It provides participants with the opportunity to learn/share state-of-the-art and cutting edge efficient technologies and best practices in energy management
- It also provides the opportunity for networking and forging business partnerships among participants
- It has a technology showcase that features a wide range of energy efficient products and energy management solutions across the energy value chain
- Technical briefing; a new feature in this year’s PEEF has been added to provide opportunities to sponsors and exhibitors to present their advanced and unique energy efficiency solutions
- Business matching is another added feature that will provide sponsors and exhibitors with pre-arranged meetings with prospective partners and clients
Ms. Jasmin Runez
(+632) 845.1324 or 759.6680
Ms. Suzette Gamido
(+632) 845.1324 or 759.6680
|Cebu Sponsorships and Exhibition
Ms. Cahea Ang
|In Partnership With|
|With the Support of|