Now on its 5th edition, The European Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (ECCP Visayas) mounts another round of ekoSHARE Bamboo Series with certified green building designer Architect Ma. Lourdes “Joy” Martinez Onozawa as trainer.
ekoSHARE Bamboo Series 2017 is a combination of lecture and workshop. The desired output for Bamboo 101 is that participants will know how to harvest, properly cut, and treat Bamboo. Meanwhile, in Bamboo 102, participants are able to make Bamboo model, post, wall, and flooring. They will also know how to dye/color the Bamboo.
Attendance to Bamboo 101 is a requirement to proceed to the next session, Bamboo 102. Participants are encouraged to bring gloves and wear workshop clothes.
ekoSHARE Bamboo Series 2017 is designed for architects, interior designers, contractors, crafters, students, homemakers and those who have a heart for bamboo.
ekoSHARE is a workshop series featuring sustainability in design.
For more information, kindly get in touch with ECCP Cebu at (032) 253 3387 or 253 3389 or email email@example.com.
10% Early Bird discount for those who register and pay on or before Feb 17, 2017.
NOTE: Pre-registration is REQUIRED. Cancellation of request for refund will be accepted if notification is given in writing or email at least 5 working days prior to the event otherwise full participation fees will be charged.
- Significant Bamboo species in the Philippines and its uses
- Benefits of planting Bamboo
- Various uses of Bamboo Poles
- Bamboo reinforcement
- How to harvest, treat, and store Bamboo
- Cutting, treating and waterproofing Bamboo
- How to make Bamboo joints
- How to identify Bamboo parts for propagation
- Bamboo as a fiber
- Bamboo for health, beauty and food
- Bamboo for household use, toys and crafts
- Bamboo construction
- Bamboo material processing methods
- Innovative Bamboo designs
- Make Bamboo structure models
- Make Bamboo floor and wall
- Construction of Bamboo post and foundation
- Dying/coloring Bamboo
For more inquiries, please contact Christine Teves at Christine.firstname.lastname@example.org or call ECCP Cebu office at (+63 32) 253.3387 or fax (+63 32) 412.1194.