This will be an excellent opportunity to hear from the Senator about his key legislative agenda and priorities that can help shape the government’s development policy revolving around inclusive growth and economic competitiveness:
- Social entrepreneurship and providing employment opportunities to the youth,
- Consumer protection and fair competition,
- Lowering the cost of maritime transportation (cabotage),
- Retail trade law amendments,
- Giving small and medium enterprises access to financial support systems,
- Addressing the Manila port congestion (in aid of legislation), and
- ASEAN economic integration.
Members: PhP 1,500
Non-members and Walk-ins: PhP 1,800
For registration and more information please contact Ms. Monica Rivera at (+632) 845.1324 or email email@example.com.
Click here to download the RSVP Form.