The theme for this year - "Uniting for Integrity", reflects the Integrity Initiative's belief, that working together under a common stand is the key towards making an irreversible impact in the rally against corruption.
The business sector enjoins other groups to embrace integrity, if the country is to succeed in attracting investments that will create more jobs and level the playing field. While highlighting the progress of the private sector in spreading ethical standards in business, the Integrity Summit 2014 will also present initiatives of the government, the church, and the academe towards a culture of integrity.
Join us and learn from company presentations and the best practices in ethics, good governance, discussion of real integrity issues faced by organizations like yours (such as bribery, corruption and fraud), and internal controls to mitigate corruption in organizations.
MAIN SPEAKERS (as of 9 July 2014):
- Dr. Armin Bruck, President & CEO, Siemens Singapore
- Ramon del Rosario Jr., Chairman, Integrity Initiative
- Senator Teofisto “TG” Guingona III (invited)
- Senator Grace Poe-Llamanzares (invited)
- Congresswoman Maria Leonor “Leni” Robredo
- Leonard McCarthy, Integrity Vice President, World Bank
- Mayor Oscar Moreno, Cagayan de Oro City
- Former Chief Justice Artemio Panganiban
- His Eminence, Luis Antonio Cardinal Tagle, Archbishop of Manila
- Fr. Jett Villarin, President, Ateneo de Manila University
- Archbishop Socrates “Soc” Villegas, President, CBCP
WHO WILL YOU MEET AT THE SUMMIT:
You will meet and network with about 700 participants from the business sector- CEOs, Head of corporations and organizations, CFOs, CIOs, compliance officers, procurement officers, HR practitioners and Auditors, as well as key representatives from the government , Leaders of civil society organizations, Youth and Church.
A full program agenda will follow shortly. You may also check our website: www.integrityinitiative.com for program updates and speaker confirmations.
The Integrity Summit 2014 is the first in a series of annual events lined up this year by the Integrity Initiative for its 2014 campaign - Integrity Nation Now: Uniting for Integrity. Please view the event brief to know more about this campaign.
- Register now and avail of the Early Bird Fee (on or before 15 August 2015)
Early Bird: PhP 2,000
- Regular Fee (16 August - 12 September 2014)
Regular Fee: PhP 2,500
Note: Registration Fee (includes snacks, lunch, access to exhibits and conference materials).
To register, please contact Ms. Zyra Fastidio at email@example.com or call (+632) 845.1324. You can also visit http://www.integrityinitiative.com for more information.