The PEZA Energy Saving Program's TechTalk Series is a half-day monthly talk session with Ecozone locators which places its focus on best practices, new trends, and fundamental ideas on common energy cost centers - facilities that are considered 'crucial points' in the management of energy use within the organization. This activity is also a consulting and engagement session with the experts in these common energy cost centers and management practices, such as:
- Heat, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Pumps, Motors and Drives (PMD)
- Compressed Air Systems (CAS)
- ESCO and Project Financing
- Green Building
- Boilers and Heat Generation Systems
- Lighting and Lighting Controls
- Energy Management Systems
- Project Management and Energy Economics
We would like to invite you to the first of the talk series, focusing on Lighting, Lighting Controls, and Energy Management Systems. This will be held at the Function Room, Cavite Economic Zone (CEZ) Administration Building, Philippines on the 1st of August 2014. Registration begins at 1:00 PM on a "first come, first served" basis.
For registration purposes, please contact the CEZ Engineering and Maintenance Division at +63 (46) 437-6010 and look for Engr. Ramon Lacap Jr. (email@example.com) or Ms. Arlene Mendoza (firstname.lastname@example.org).