Employees represent the organization’s image. An organization’s members advertently and inadvertently display behavior, which in time influence how a company is perceived by others.
In business, you are what you say and do. Following this principle, the first few seconds are critical in establishing a positive and lasting impression. One must be perceived as a professional to win the trust of others, and facets that create this image are business etiquette and a professional personality to match. Developing these foundations are critical if staff are to be seen as professional, empathetic, trustworthy and credible.
Effective personality development programs focus on developing a positive win-win mindset that influence attitude. This forms the foundation for positive and professional behavior. Enhancing one’s ability to manage visual impressions, vocal impressions and choice of words is required if consistency is to be met. Being mindful of etiquette completes the foundation as it enables an individual to model behavior that is deemed proper in various social and business situations.
At the end of the one-day session, the participants will be able to project professional presence at work and confidently interact in different situations and will:
- Appreciate the need to practice professionalism in all business situations
- Demonstrate congruent positive visual, vocal and verbal impressions when communicating with others
- Practice dressing professionally and follow the set grooming standards
- Apply business etiquette techniques in dealing with various individuals across business interactions
The workshop is appropriate for professionals who want to enhance their personality as they project confidence in communicating with different people and in high impact interactions.
- Workshop Overview
- Module 1: The Winner Mindset
- Module 2: Visual Impressions
- Module 3: Vocal and Verbal Impressions
- Module 4: High Impact Interactions
- Workshop Closure
Php 10,000 for Members
Php 11,000 for Non-Members
(includes coffee breaks, lunches, seminar materials and certificate of attendance)
For confirmations and more information, please contact Ms. Kamyr Catapang of ECCP at 845 1324 or email firstname.lastname@example.org