Conquer. Engage. Volunteer.
Due to concerns about our safety during the climb, the team along with our community at Mount Pulag have decided to move the climb to 13 - 15 October 2017.
Be part of this advocacy, immersion and outreach in Kabayan, Benguet and trek to the summit to catch the famed sunrise with fellow young professionals!
|October 13, 2017 - Friday|
|10:00 PM||Depart from Makati to Baguio City|
|October 14, 2017 - Saturday|
|04:30 AM||Depart from Baguio|
|09:00 AM||Arrival at Visitor's Center, registration and orientation|
|10:00AM||Departure from PAO bound for Ranger Station|
|11:00 AM||Arrival at Baban’s Homestay|
|01: 30 PM||Community immersion & turnover of donations at Adaoy National Highschool|
|04:00 PM||Socials and community walk|
|06:00 PM||Dinner at Baban’s Homestay|
|October 15, 2017 - Sunday|
|01:00 AM||Start of trek to summit for sunrise (Ambangeg Trail)|
|05:45 AM||Arrival at the summit|
|07:00 AM||Start of descent from summit|
|11:00 AM||Arrival at Baban’s Homestay for Lunch|
|01:00 PM||Closing Program with the LGU, Kabayan Community and Children|
|12:00 PM||Depart for Baguio City|
|04:00 PM||ETA Baguio City|
|11:00 PM||ETA Makati City|
- Roundtrip transportation Manila - Baguio - Pulag
- Overnight Accommodations at Baban's Homestay
- Day 1 Lunch & Dinner + Day 2 Breakfast & Lunch
- Side trip to Ambuclao Dam
- Local guide, cultural, and environmental fees
- Climb Certificate from DENR Mt. Pulag
- Souvenir t-shirt and potted plant
- Community outreach and immersion in Kabayan, Benguet
- Complete the Registration Form
- Deposit via BDO Account Name: European Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines. Account Number: 005358-004671.
- Or Deposit via BPI Account Name: Mari Antonette Mendoza. Account Number: 0990-0092-87.
- Email deposit slip or transfer screenshot to email@example.com with subject "MT PULAG REGISTRATION - "
- Confirmation Email will be sent within 24 hours.
- Priority given to YPC Members. Registration AND payment is required to confirm your slot! Deadline for confirmation is 6 October 2017 and unpaid slots will be released to those on waitlist.
CALL FOR DONATIONS:
To maximize our support to the community, we are looking for the following donations or its cash equivalent:
- 500 sets of school supplies (Php 300 per set)
- 700 thermos (Php 200 per piece)
- 700 lunchboxes (Php 200 per piece)
To avoid any issues, especially on fairness, should you wish to make an item donation, please note that it must be for the full number of pieces specified and should be of the same brand/type/size/specs. For cash amounts, any amount would be most appreciated. For donations, kindly contact Ms. Katt Baligod at firstname.lastname@example.org or via +632 832 8121.
- Be sure to wear at least three layers of clothes and a jacket appropriate for temperatures that can swing from 2-10 degrees Celsius.
- Mt. Pulag may have unpredictable weather, pack a raincoat or umbrella.
- Best to wear clothes that are waterproof and good at keeping you warm. Pair with tested trekking shoes and gloves/bonnet/head gear.
- Bring personal toiletries, first aid kit, tissue paper, reusable water bottles, trail foods (e.g. chocolates, jelly ace etc.).
- Extra plastic bags/trash bags and a flashlight/headlamp can also come in handy
- Excited? Let your friends know you're going on the Event Page!
For more information on the YPC Mt. Pulag Climb, reply to this e-mail or write to email@example.com.