The Retirement & Healthcare Coalition (RHC), composed of the American, European, Japanese and Korean Chambers of Commerce, in partnership with the Philippine Retirement Authority (PRA), is organizing a special forum on Sunrise Industry: Retirement Building Communities / Addressing Lifestyle Expectations this 23rd of November 2011 at the Intercontinental Hotel.
An integral mission of RHC is to build/create a safe and dynamic environment that would promote an active lifestyle for retirees. This forum is organized to:
- Create a new marketing avenue for the tourism & real estate sector Innovate a structural design suited in the Philippines
- Develop the concept of managing both open and specific communities (such as retirement villages) for the retirees
- Determine the services and type of lifestyle that should be rendered to the senior community
This forum will be an opportunity for business development officers, real estate developers, contractors, wellness and lifestyle providers, tourism operators, healthcare providers, researchers and academics to share ideas and formulate future strategies in tackling the silver market. It will focus on developing Philippines’ real estate sector in building and managing communities suited for the retirees.
Community, Lifestyle & Healthcare as Driver for Retirement Migration
Segmentation of the market 50plus, Understanding the expectations of the different target segments
Building Communities -- Open / Integrated
Creating and Maintaining Communities, Services required -- Cooperation RHC / PRA / Service, The Role of the Real Estate Sector Providers
Destination Management: Case Study Cebu
Combining Community, Lifestyle and Healthcare in a destination, the importance of the LGU
The Importance of Long Stay Tourism for Retirement Migration
The role of hotels and resorts as entry step into retirement, Resorts as senior residences, From long-stay to 2nd home to retirement
The Concept of Fully Integrated Retirement Communities
Definition of a fully integrated retirement village, Case studys from around the world, Advantages and disadvantages
Who Should Attend
Companies & Individuals from identified industries who will most benefit in shaping the ideal retirement communities in the Philippines.
- Real Estate & Property Developers
- Sports & Leisure Operators
- Hospitals, Clinics, Medical Centers
- Architects, Engineers, Structural designers
- Hotels, Resorts & Spa Operators
- Government agencies & NGOs
- PhP 1,300 - Members*
- PhP 1,600 - Non-members
- PhP 1,800 - Walk-ins
* Accepted "Members" applies to any of the following group: Retirement Healthcare Coalition, Inc., American Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines, European Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines, Japanese Chamber of Commerce and Industry of the Philippines, Korean Chamber of Commerce Philippines, Philippine Retirement Authority.
Early reservation/payment is encouraged to confirm hotel guarantee and avoid bottle-necks at the entrance. Refund/Nonpayment will be allowed only if cancellation is made in writing at least two (2) days before the event.
|Event Supporter||Gift Sponsor|