It is another fun-filled summer as companies, foreign and local alike, will once again battle neck-to-neck in the 10th ECCP Football Cup on April 24, 2016 at the Cebu International School Football Field. With an exciting mix of players ranging from top to lower management, this friendly tournament will surely be exciting!
- Each team must be composed of a minimum of 7 and a maximum of 15 players. Participants may include employees from all levels of position in the company (from CEO to messenger). Players must be hired at least 3 months prior to the actual game. Children of the CEO and board members who are at least 15 years old are also eligible to join.
- There will be two categories—Men’s and Ladies’ Open. Each company can register a maximum of two teams per category.
- To register, simply fill up the registration form and fax to (032) 253-3387 or email to email@example.com.
- Each team must submit photocopies of each player’s company ID and Certificate of Employment (COE). Players may opt to submit one COE for the entire team indicating each player’s date hired.
- Deadline of submission of registration forms and requirements is April 11, 2016, and deadline for payment of registration fee is April 11, 2016.
|Registration fee:||1 TEAM||2 TEAMS|
|ECCP Member||PHP 4,100/team||PHP 3,900/team|
|NON-ECCP Member||PHP 4,300/team||PHP 4,100/team|
FOR INQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT: