The Retirement & Healthcare Coalition (RHC), composed of the American, European, Japanese and Korean Chambers of Commerce, in cooperation with the TUV Rheinland, is pleased to invite you to join a special forum on:
Quality & Safety in Healthcare
A PRE-REQUISITE TO MEDICAL TRAVEL, RETIREMENT, & TOURISM
This forum is designed to be a meeting and networking place for academics, researchers, policy makers and medical professionals. It will focus on opportunities for the Philippine Healthcare sector to improve quality, customer satisfaction and patient's safety by:
- Convening leaders and decision makers from the healthcare, retirement and tourism industry from both the private and government sectors.
- Connecting quality and safety professionals with medical practitioners who are working at the front line.
- Providing a platform for participants to exchange ideas and best practices.
TOPICS & SPEAKERS
- Eliminating Risks in the Health Facility during Design --- Ricardo Gutierrez (Vamed)
- Achieving Patient Safety through the Family Doctor Concept --- Dr. Miguel Vergara (GHN)
- Harnessing Public Private Partnership PPP in improving Quality and Safety in the Healthcare Industry --- Tristan Loveres (TUV Rheinland)
- Home Health Care for people with disabilities and the elderly: living safely and independently --- Dr. Mary Jane Guno
- Meeting Challenges in Ensuring Safe and Quality Health Care for Senior Patients --- Dr. Lito Acuin, Head for Patient Quality & Safety, The Medical City
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Companies & Individuals from identified industries who will most benefit in capturing & servicing the Healthcare sector in the Philippines: Hospitals, Clinics, Laboratories, Medical Professionals, Suppliers of medical equipment and medical supplies, incl. pharmaceuticals and diagnostics, Professional Spas, Tourism & Hospitality, Government Agencies & NGOs.
To register, please fill up the Registration Form below and fax back to (+632) 8451323 or (+632) 7596690 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For further inquiries, please call (+632) 8451324 and look for Kate Ong or Chen Pilar.
- PhP 1,300.00 for ECCP Members
- PhP 1,600.00 for Non-members
- PhP 1,800.00 for Walk-ins (ECCP Members and Non-Members)
Note: Early reservation / payment is encouraged to confirm hotel guarantee and avoid bottle-necks at the entrance. Refund / Non-payment will be allowed only if cancellation is made in writing at least two (2) days before the event.