Organized by the European Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines in cooperation with Armand del Rosario, former Azkals player, the 8th ECCP Football Cup is a great platform for team building & networking for all participating organizations!
HOW TO JOIN
- Mixed & Men’s Divisions: Form a soccer team with a minimum of ten (10) and maximum of fifteen (15) players
- Mixed Division: Each team must have at least three (3) female players. At least one (1) female player should be on the field at all times
- See attached rules and regulations, fill out the confirmation form below and the attached team registration form and fax back to (+632) 759.6690 or 845.1395 or email a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION is on 12 April 2013, Friday. Advance registration and full payment is required prior to the event.
- The tournament is played 7 aside including the goal keeper and with no off-side rule.
NEVER played football? -- The 8th ECCP Football Cup is a FUN CUP! Our aim is to provide a socially competitive environment for players who approach the game with the right attitude and the right spirit.
- ECCP Members -- PhP 8,500 per Team
- Non Members -- PhP 10,000 per Team
- One (1 ) team banner (2x3 ft. landscape) -- logo to be provided by team
- One (1) tent with table & chairs
ECCP offers you the opportunity to have practice/trainings at the BGC Turf with Armand del Rosario, former Azkals player.
- Training participation fee is PhP 1,000 / player / session. The minimum number of players per training session is twenty (20) players.
We are also open for sponsorships. For questions or clarifications regarding team participation and sponsorship, please email email@example.com or call (+632) 845.1324 / 759.6680 & look for Zai Perez or Jenny Esmao.
Thank you and we look forward to your support and participation!!!
For the list of winners, please click here.