Plant Reliability Asia 2011 is an Asia Pacific-wide event with Multi-stream Technical Sessions, Pre-Conference Workshop, and a targeted tradeshow covering three (3) focused Tracks namely: Lubrication Best Practices 2011, Reliability Excellence 2011 & Lean Six Sigma 2011.
As a 2-day conference delegate, you will have access to the technical sessions for 2-days and unlimited entrance to the exhibition hall.
KEY BENEFITS IN ATTENDING AS DELEGATE
- Minimizing failure and cutting costs by establishing world-class preventive maintenance strategies.
- educing operating expenditures: A comparison between cost management and risk management
- eveloping effective maintenance performance measurement and communication system
- Benchmarking as a performance measurement and improvement techniques
- Establishing a strategic alliance. Evaluating options and developing successful relationships
- Highlighting best practices in planning and executing shutdowns
PRA 2011 is the amalgamation of cutting edge conferences and advanced training programs running parallel with an international exhibition under one roof that is freely accessible by all delegates over two (2) days. Delegates have the privilege to choose which conference or trainings they would like to participate in. REGISTER Now!!!
2-day Conference Registration Includes:
- All sessions in the 3 co-located conferences
|Group Registration (3 or more delegates)|
|3 Delegates or more for Pre-Conference Workshop|
For more info: please visit www.plantreliabilityasia.com.