Organized by the European Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines & Kaya Futbol Club Academy, the 1st Manila Football Cup - Corporate Category is a great platform for team building & networking for all participating organizations!
ABOUT THE TOURNAMENT
The 1st Manila Football Cup is a 2 day tournament that is designed to be the biggest & most diverse football event this year. Over 1,000 athletes from about 170 teams were invited to join from different schools, football clubs, companies & organizations across the country.
- Day 1 -- September 15, Saturday
- Men’s Open (18U)
- Ladies Open (18U)
- Corporate category (Mixed)
- Day 2 -- September 16, Sunday
- Mixed 5U --- 13U Boys
- Mixed 8U --- 13U Girls
- 10U Boys --- 15U Boys
- 10U Girls --- 15U Girls
- Activity Stations by Sponsors
- Bouncy castles for kids
- Football Photography contest
- Participation of Kaya FC & Philippine Azkhal players: Jason Sabio, Anton & Armand Del Rosario, Nate Burkey, Aly Borromeo,Lexton Moy, Josh Beloya and many more!
HOW TO JOIN
- Form a mixed soccer team with a minimum of ten (10) and maximum of fifteen (15) players
- Each team must have at least three (3) female players. At least one (1) female player should be on the field at all times.
- Each company can send a maximum of three (3) teams to participate.
- Fill-up the Team Registration Form here and fax back to (+632) 759-6690 or e-mail a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deadline for Registration is on 31 of August 2012, Friday. Advance registration and payment is required.
- The tournament is played seven (7) aside including the goal keeper, and with no off-side rule.
NEVER played football? -- The 1st Manila Football Cup - Corporate Category is a FUN CUP! Our aim is to provide a socially competitive environment for players who approach the game with the right attitude and the right spirit.
We look forward to your support and participation!!!
Official Airline Partner
Football Festival Sponsors