DATE(s): May 24, 2012
The Bellevue Manila North Bridgeway, Northgate Cyberzone, Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang Muntinlu
The Joint Foreign Chambers(JFC) and PAMURI will be having a Foreign Chambers Networking Night at The Bellevue Hotel, Manila on Thursday, 24 May 2012, at 6:00pm.
Three hundred plus (300+) members and guests representing various industries are expected to be in attendance during the event- making the JFC Networking Night an effective opportunity for networking.
Tariff: FREE – (1) ECCP Primary Representative
500 Php ECCP Alternate Representative
1,000 Php Guests and Walk-In’s
Attire: Smart Casual
The event is also open for corporate sponsorship at FIVE THOUSAND PESOS (PhP5,000) on Members who wish to partner with the JFC on this highly anticipated networking activity.
As a JFC Networking Night sponsor, companies will be given the following mileage:
- Inclusion of company logo (send in jpg file 300dpi) in all the email and fax invitations of the foreign chambers
- Opportunity to display banner/streamer at the venue (standee/pull up only)
- Inclusion of company logo in the back drop
- Inclusion of company logo in AVP loop shown during the event.
- Inclusive of 1 FREE representative to attend the event
For inquiries on sponsorship or confirmation of attendance, please call or email Anna Medina (email@example.com) or Fannyrose Ramas (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 845-1324/759-6680.
To register, please fill up the registration form and fax back to 845-1395/759-6690 attention to Ms. Fanny Ramas or Ms. Anna Medina.