Description of the Course:
Stress is your body's way of responding to any kind of demand or threat. When you sense danger—whether it's real or imagined—the body's defenses kick into high gear in a rapid, automatic process known as the “fight-or-flight” reaction, or the stress response.
Stress can hit anyone and in different circumstances. How do we control this or better yet, how can we respond to this? This one day program will help the participants: 1.) adapt to and manage stress on the job; 2) maintain and manage effective working relationships; 3.) connect to what motivates them and 4.) create a healthy lifestyle
The program will focus on the following:
- Mental Energy – maintaining appropriate focus and sustaining a solutions-based approach
- Emotional Energy – transforming threat to challenge
- Spiritual Energy – connecting to our values and to our life vision
- Physical Energy – growing, maintaining and replenishing the fuel to win
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify what motivates them and gives them purpose.
- Increase self-awareness of their responses in order to enable choice in stressful situations
- Identify and develop strategies to manage self. Develop the ability to generate choices for effective action.
- Learn and apply techniques and methods to stay effective under difficult conditions.
- Generate and explore ways to manage and build relationships.
- Generate a personal growth plan that will be executed in the workplace.
- Research – 4 Groups
- What are your sources of stress?
- What makes you happy?
- Why are you doing this job?
- What are your hidden talents?
- Define Stress and Identify Sources of Stress
- The Theory of Oscillation (Balance)
- Artificial Fixes
- A Healthy Life
- Rest and Recovery
- Thoughts – Feelings and Actions
- My Style and Working with Others (4 quadrants)
- Maintaining Focus and Staying Creative
- Body Work
- Problem Solving
- What Motivates Me?
- What Do I Value?
- Taking It Back
The program incorporates emotional intelligence, somatics and cognitive models for a wholistic appraoch.
Php 8,500 – ECCP Members
Php 9,500 – Non Members
For confirmations and more information, please contact
Ms. Jasmin Runez of ECCP at 845 1324 or email email@example.com