Now on its second run, ECCP Cebu is mounting a half-day seminar dubbed as "LEAN MANAGEMENT, When Less is More". Resource person is Mr. Macario Balali, former President of the Philippine Productivity and Quality Movement in the Visayas and an HR professional at the executive level for 20 years in different large corporations. He is also an MBA professor on Operations Management, Strategic Management and Problem Solving and Decision Making.
LEAN mindset and thinking can guide organizations in creating value to customers at the shortest possible time and the least possible cost. How is this possible? Elimination of waste in business processes - the non-value adding operations that customers are not willing and happy to pay for and are unnecessary to the product or service provided - will be thoroughly discussed during the half-day session.
"LEAN MANAGEMENT, When Less is More" is intended for senior executives, managers, supervisors, and HR leaders.
- Lean Management and Company's Competiveness
- The Lean Thinking and Some Fundamentals of Lean
- Lean Thinking vs. Systemic Change Initiatives
- Other Terms, Tools and Techniques of Lean
- Lean Creating Value to Customer
- Types of Wastes
- Avoiding and Eliminating Wastes
- Essential Lean Tools
PhP 1,500 ECCP Member
PhP 2,000 Non-Members
PhP 1,350 Student (undergrad)
PhP 2,300 Onsite Payment
(rates are inclusive of snacks, workshop kit & certificate of participation)
- Register and pay on or before March 10, 2017 and get 10% Early Bird Discount
- Register in groups and get 10% group discount (minimum of three persons in 1 group)
NOTE: Pre-registration is REQUIRED. Cancellation of request for refund will be accepted if notification is given is writing or email at least 5 working days prior to the event otherwise full participation fees will be charged.
For more inquiries, please contact Christine Teves at Christine.email@example.com or call ECCP Cebu office at (+63 32) 253.3387 or fax (+63 32) 412.1194.