ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ( EnMS )- PRIMER
Resource Speaker: Engr. Jose Mari T. Bigornia PECE, ASEAN Engr., AEMAS CEM
The European Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (ECCP Visayas) will conduct a primer on Energy Management Systems dubbed as “techTALK: WATTs UP!” on Thursday, 17 March 2017 from 9am to 5pm at 2/F DOST 7 Sudlon S&T Complex, Lahug, Cebu City.
The whole-day seminar will include a situationer on electricity in today’s landscape and the current energy transmission management and distribution particularly in Cebu City.
For years, energy and energy efficiency have always been major part of ECCP’s advocacies. ECCP Senior Advocacy Adviser Henry Schumacher emphasizes, “without adequate supply of quality energy at competitive prices, business – and subsequently the economy – will suffer.”
“techTALK: WATTs UP!” is designed for institutions or individuals who are interested in applying Energy Management Performance in a logical, controlled and systematic way to save energy and reduce cost.
The participants will be able to:
- Understand the full overview of energy management system ( EnMS)
- Help implement an EnMS in the work place / organization
- Understand cost and resources requirements for EnMS implementation
- Show some of the practical tools that can be use or adapted including pitfalls of EnMS.
- What is Energy Management?
- Getting Started.
- Key peoples commitment
- Establish scope and boundaries
- Establish the energy management team
- Development of an energy information and plan
- Acquire and analyse energy date
- Determine significant energy users
- Establish a baseline and determine the energy performance
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Establish energy objectives and target
- Development of the day-to-day operations
- Determine operational controls
- Ensure awareness and competence of the personnel
- Implement the action plan
- Design for energy efficiency
- Define procurement practices and purchasing specifications
- Determine if the system is performing
- Measure, monitor and analysis
- Sustain and continuously improve
- Conduct management review
- Energy efficiency application : Creative Options
ECCP Members – P2,200
Non-ECCP Members – P2,600
Student Rate (undergrad) – P1,980
Pay on the event & Walk-In – P2,800
(Fees are inclusive of snack, seminar kit and certificate)
NOTE: Pre-registration is REQUIRED. Cancellation of request for refund will be accepted if notification is given is writing or email at least 5 working days prior to the event otherwise full participation fees will be charged.
For more inquiries, please contact Christine Teves at Christine.firstname.lastname@example.org or call ECCP Cebu office at (+63 32) 253.3387 or fax (+63 32) 412.1194.