Given the important role of the Bureau of Customs, we have invited BOC Commissioner Nicanor Faeldon to address the ECCP membership to outline his agenda and priorities with special focus on the following:
- Cleaning up the BOC, removing graft and corruption and solving smuggling issue;
- Implementation of Customs Modernization and Tariff Act / Implementing Rules and Regulations
- Implementation of a fully operational and computerized National Single Window;
- Providing ’good’ importers with the incentive of a ’green lane’, provided they sign an Integrity Pledge and live up to the commitments; and
- Priorities and next steps in further enhancing trade facilitation.
We look forward to your participation at this event.