Now on its 4th edition, The European Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (ECCP) mounts another round of ekoSHARE Bamboo Series with certified green building designer Architect Ma. Lourdes Joy Martinez Onozawa as trainer.
EkoShare Bamboo Series 2016 is a combination of lecture and workshop. The desired output for Bamboo 101 is that participants will know how to harvest, properly cut, and treat Bamboo. Meanwhile, in Bamboo 102, participants are able to make Bamboo model, post, wall, and flooring. They will also know how to dye/color the Bamboo.
Attendance to Bamboo 101 is a requirement to proceed to the next session, Bamboo 102. Participants are encouraged to bring gloves and wear workshop clothes.
EkoShare Bamboo Series 2016 is designed for architects, interior designers, contractors, crafters, students, homemakers and those who have a heart for bamboo.
- Significant Bamboo species in the Philippines and its uses
- Benefits of planting Bamboo
- Various uses of Bamboo Poles
- Bamboo reinforcement
- How to harvest, treat, and store Bamboo
- Cutting, treating and waterproofing Bamboo
- How to make Bamboo joints
- How to identify Bamboo parts for propagation
- Bamboo as a fiber
- Bamboo for health, beauty and food
- Bamboo for household use, toys and crafts
- Bamboo construction
- Bamboo material processing methods
- Innovative Bamboo designs
- Make Bamboo structure models
- Make Bamboo floor and wall
- Construction of Bamboo post and foundation
- Dying/coloring Bamboo