Description of the Course
Developing your staff into competent and proactive problem solvers may be the biggest challenge Filipino Managers are facing today. So many continuous improvement programs die a slow and painful death due to the organization’s inability to effectively coach others into a new way of thinking and acting. Enter the Coaching Kata.
The Coaching Kata (popularized by Mike Rother’s game-changing book "Toyota Kata") is the scientific based approach from Lean Management that offers practical guidance for leading and developing people in a way that makes the best use of their brainpower. It is about utilizing the capability of everyone in the organization to repeatedly work toward and achieve new levels of performance. Course Objectives
In this workshop you will dive deep into how you can apply the Coaching Kata in your Business. You will learn the coaching habits, techniques and tools in managing people for improvement, adaptiveness and superior results. This workshop will give you the answer to the question of how can we make improvement and adaptation part of everyday work throughout your organization.
The participants will use the knowledge from this workshop to improve your company’s prevailing management approach and thus save your business 1000’s of hours of manager’s time in ineffective problem solving. Target Attendees
Senior Executives | Department Managers | HR Leaders
- Workshop Overview Reflecting on How We Develop People Defining Effective Coaching The Challenges Today
- Module 1: The Strategic Approach Deciding who to coach and who not to coach Purpose Driven Coaching Target Condition and Business Case
- Module 2: The Katas The Improvement Kata Identifying the Great Coaching Questions The 5 Questions The Coaching Storyboard
- Module 3: Coaching Mastery Creating the Environment The 10 Components Removing Limiting Beliefs
- Module 4: Personal Action Plan Co-coaching Each Other Building a Learning Community End of Event Reflection
- Workshop Closure
Our Subject Matter Expert
Mike Grogan is an Internationally recognized Expert in Lean Management Implementation. He has worked with tens of thousands of people around the globe (both in Manufacturing and Service Industries) on proven approaches to world-class business performance. He has worked in Europe, America, Africa and now the Philippines where he is the host of the #1 rated Success Podcast "Best of You" and author of the inspirational book "The Rise of the Pinoy". Mike passionately believes in the unlimited excellence that lies within the application of the Coaching Kata. He is so convinced of its power, that he believes that if you are the first in the Philippines to fully embrace it, you will dominate your industry.