Leaders need to be able to communicate with their teams if they want to achieve better results.
Stories are very influential tools leaders can use in business, as it changes how people think, act and feel. They can be used to spread messages, help make ideas more memorable and impactful and it is often used to persuade and motivate others.
At the end of the two-day session, the learners will be able to apply storytelling techniques in inspiring, engaging and influencing others.
- Analyze how to tell memorable stories
- Develop one’s natural storytelling style
- Recognize the need to organize thoughts and follow a structure
- Practice the techniques that will keep the attention of the listeners
- Demonstrate confidence in telling effective stories
- Gain awareness on one’s strengths and areas for improvement
- Create action steps for continuous improvement
- Centering and Introductions
- Activity: Common Lane
- Expectations and Objectives
- Discussion: Agenda
- Activity: My Success
- Debrief and Feedback
- Story Telling 101
- Interactive Lecture: Ingredients
- Activity and Discussion: Team Story
- Types of Stories
- Discussion: Lead with a Story
- Creating Stories
- Discussion and Structured Sharing: Impact
- Delivering Stories
- Video: Sincerity
- Discussion: How do I say it?
- The Effective Storyteller
- Activities: Story Drills
- Review Activity: My Day
- Activity: Lyrics
- Leading through Stories
- Activity: Inspire, Move, Change
- Coaching and Feedback
- Action Plan to Change Others
- Individual Reflection: Painting
- Integration and Closing: The Story Spine
- PhP 18,000 - ECCP Members
- PhP 19,000 - Non ECCP Members
Includes coffee breaks, lunches, seminar materials and certificate of attendance. For confirmations and more information, please contact Ms. Jasmin Runez of ECCP at (+632) 845.1324 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Click the Register Now button below to download the Registration Form.