Solar Technology has become very popular and the costs are declining. Consumers have high expectations from the technology to save on electric bills, generate clean energy, and protect the environment. The number of solar equipment and service providers rapidly increased trying to address the consumers’ demand and meet these expectations. The training provides knowledge and insights for interested solar users and potential vendors of solar technology with existing business models in the solar industry.
The training will cover introduction to solar technology and their practical applications including self consumption for stand-alone and grid-tied systems, net metering, battery storage, and hybrid systems. Actual case studies will also be presented.
Participants will be taught with system design and component sizing by understanding the electrical load, the solar resource, solar system components and configurations to address the power and energy requirement. Simple design calculations as well as the use of design software will be shown.
The training will show the techno financial analysis of solar systems and their financial returns to the end users and investors. Design optimization of the system configuration to maximize the financial benefits through savings will also be demonstrated. Actual system performance and real-time monitoring of installed systems to validate the savings will be presented.
- Introduction to Solar Technology and Applications
- Business models and Market trends
- Solar System Design
- Techno Financial Analysis and Optimization
- Performance Monitoring
- Those who are looking at setting-up a solar business
- Companies that are looking at investing in solar technology
- Individuals who would be interested in installing solar technology in their properties
- Energy and Facility Engineers/Managers
- Energy Consultants
- Environment Managers/Officers
- Finance Managers/Officers
- Company Decision Makers
- Property Developers and Managers
PhP 9,000 - ECCP Members
PhP 9,500 - Non ECCP Members
Includes coffee breaks, lunches, seminar materials and certificate of attendance.