This training course has been designed to help you understand the requirements for an organization to establish, implement, maintain and improve an Energy Management System (EnMS).
ISO 50001 is a new international standard that provides a framework to help you manage the energy supply and consumption in organizations. It applies to all aspects of energy use and enables you to help an organization take a systematic approach to achieving continual improvement of energy performance.
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand energy management systems provided by ISO 50001
- Explain the purpose of ISO 50001 and the benefits to an organization using the standard
- Outline key concepts and approaches to an energy management system
- Describe, with reference to Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle, the structure, scope and purpose of ISO 50001
- Outline key ISO 50001 definitions and terminology
- Briefly summarize relevant energy management legislation
- Identify sources of law and sources of information on energy management legislation
- Outline the key requirements of ISO 50001
- Introduction to Energy Management Systems
- Benefits and purpose of EnMS
- Energy Management Requirements
- General requirements
- Management responsibility
- Energy policy
- Energy planning
- Implementation and operation
- Management review
Who Should Attend:
- Energy and Facility Engineers/Managers
- Energy Consultants
- Environment Managers/Officers
- Property Developers and Managers
- Those who would like to know more about ISO 50001
Participants are not expected to have prior knowledge of energy management systems or ISO 50001 before attending the course. This training is an introduction for anyone involved in the development, implementation and management of an EnMS based on ISO 50001.
- PhP 8,000 - ECCP Members
- PhP 8,500 - Non ECCP Members
Includes coffee breaks, lunches, seminar materials and certificate of attendance.
For confirmations and more information, please contact Ms. Jasmin Runez of ECCP at (+632) 845.1324 or email email@example.com.