The Integrity Initiative, Inc. (II, Inc.) will once again gather business leaders, anti-corruption and good governance experts, key representatives from the government, church, youth, and the academe to continue to highlight the progress of the private sector in promoting ethical standards in business.
- Top management and middle management of companies, small and medium enterprises, signatories and non- signatories to the Integrity Pledge
- Compliance officers, procurement officers, HR practitioners, and those who share a deep commitment in promoting ethical business practices
- Key government representatives
- Leaders of Civil Society Organizations (the Church, youth groups, and the academe, among others)
Benigno Simeon Aquino III
President, Republic of the Philippines
- Titon Mitra -- Country Director, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Motoo Konishi -- Country Director, World Bank
- Associate Justice Marvic Leonen -- Supreme Court of the Philippines
- Sen. Juan Edgardo "Sonny" Angara -- Senator of the Republic of the Philippines
- Professor Ron Mendoza -- Executive Director, Asian Institute of Management Policy Center
- Dr. Peter Koeppinger -- Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS)
- His Excellency Asif Anwar Ahmad -- British Ambassador to the Philippines
- Cielito F. Habito -- Chief of Party, USAID Trade - Related Assistance for Development
- Representative League of Provinces, Cities & Municipalities of the Philippines
|EVENT BRIEF||PROGRAM||REGISTRATION FORM|
EVENT SUPPORTERS A
EVENT SUPPORTERS B
- AC Corporation
- Alaska Milk Corporation
- Amway Philippines L.L.C.
- Comfort Sole Philippines Inc.
- Ford Group Philippines Hartmann Crew Philippines
- (formerly Associated Ship Management Services, Inc.)
- IPC (IP Converge Data Services, Inc.)
- Palafox Architecture Group
- Philippine American Life & General Insurance Company
- RCG Information Technology (Phils.), Inc.
- Rentokil Initial Phils. Inc.
- SKF Philippines Inc.
- Stamm International Inc.
- UCPB-CIIF Finance and Development Corporation
- Wills International Sales Corporation
- Yaletrak Philippines, Inc.
- Zuellig Pharma Corporation