Nearly 8 out of 10 people have public speaking anxiety. This sad truth is the reason why a lot of people who are as equally talented as their colleagues do not become as successful as those who were able to master public speaking skills. The good news is that, unlike the popular belief that only a few people were born with the talent to become successful public speakers, public speaking skills can be learned and mastered. This 1-day seminar will equip you with skills to become an effective public speaker by helping you build your confidence, overcome your fear of public speaking, organize your thoughts, connect with your audience, get your message across effectively, and move your listeners to take action.
About the Speaker: Howell V. Mabalot
Howell V. Mabalot is a Fellow of Royal Institute of Management Singapore, a prestigious organization that recognizes global excellence in Asia. He is a PRC (Philippine Regulation Commission) accredited author and speaker on the Culture of Excellence, Leadership and Loyalty (CELL) Program for the Continuing Professional Development of the licensed professionals of our country, particularly the Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA). He took up BS Computer Engineering at Adamson University and has also attended the Ateneo Graduate School of Business to pursue his MBA.
- PhP 2,499 -- ECCP YPC Member Rate (Tickets available until October 23)
- PhP 2,499 -- Early Bird Rate (Tickets available until October 9)
- PhP 3,999 -- Promo Rate (Tickets available October 10 to 23, 11:45pm)
- PhP 4,999 -- Door Charge
* Snacks and drinks included.
- Expose and Overcome Your Fear of Public Speaking
- Effectively Connect with Your Listeners
- Improve Your Self-Confidence as a Public Speaker
- Lead Better by Communicating More Effectively
- Think on Your Feet and Speak Effectively with Clarity and Conviction
- The Science and Art of Public Speaking
- Overcoming Glossophobia – The Fear of Public Speaking
- 10 Critical Elements of Public Speaking
- Writing with Words that Work Wonders
- Knowing Your Audience and Making the Genuine Connection
- 7 Proven Powerful Persuasive Strategies in Public Speaking
For inquiries or questions, please contact Mr. Alfred Akogu at (632)845.1324 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.