PEEF’s main goal is to contribute to the national effort towards energy security and low carbon future through energy efficiency by:
- Convening key decision makers and business leaders from the energy, commercial and industrial sectors and enlist top management commitment to implement energy efficiency programs at the enterprise level;
- Strengthening partnerships and broadening alliances with various stakeholders in the private sector, government, civil society, academe and international organizations; and
- Promoting greater visibility for innovative approaches and sustainable solutions to energy efficiency.
Unique Characteristics of PEEF 2011
It focuses solely on energy efficiency from the business perspective of enterprises in the utilities, buildings, commercial, industrial, and transport/ logistics sectors;
- It provides participants with the opportunity to learn/share state of the art and cutting edge technologies, and best practices in energy management;
- It also provides the opportunity for networking and forging business partnerships among participants,
- It has a Technology Showcase that features a wide range of energy efficient products and energy management solutions.
The PEEF 2010 is expected to draw conference participants, exhibitors, speakers, and representatives from media and the following sectors:
- Appliance, electronic & equipment manufacturers
- Building manufacturers & suppliers
- Suppliers & developers of energy-efficient technologies
- Electricity, Gas, Oil and other fuel suppliers
- Infrastructure, alternative fuels & service suppliers
- Government agencies
- Academic institutions
- Industry, environmental associations
- Vehicle and equipment manufacturers
International experts and key figures in the Philippine business, energy and environment scenes will discuss various topics:
- Session 1: Public-Private Partnerships in Energy Efficiency, Energy Smart Program & EU Switch Asia Projects, Introducing National Energy Management Standard in the Philippines, ASEAN Energy Management Accreditation Scheme (AEMAS)
- Session 2: Energy Management Technologies and Best Practices: Case studies on Energy Efficient Lighting), Philips Lighting Asia Pacific, Smart Grids, European Experience of White Certificate Scheme, Clean Fleet Management, Waste Heat Recovery & CHP-Combined Heat and Power, Energy Efficient HVAC Technologies, Energy Efficient Manufacturing Plants
- Session 3: Financing Energy Efficiency Projects: Financing Energy Efficiency Projects through Banks, Financing through Performance Contracting /ESCO Service
- Session 4: Energy Conservation and Water Conservation: The Energy and Water Foot prints - where do we go from here?
Moderated open forums will be conducted at the end of each session to provide venue for participants to raise questions and inquiries to the speakers.
Hosted by the International Finance Corporation, the Networking Lunch provides a relaxed venue for participants to expand their network and explore new business opportunities.
The “Technology Showcase” is an exhibition of the latest technologies in energy-efficient products and services and offers an exclusive opportunity for sponsors and exhibitors to:
- Connect with businesses, investors, policymakers and other key decision makers in one location
- Showcase your best products to customers, stakeholders and prospective clients
- Build new partnerships and alliances as you highlight your organization’s strategy for developing energy efficiency solutions
Be a part of the Philippines' Pioneering Event in Energy Efficiency! For interested Sponsors, please contact Jasmin Runez (email@example.com), Dawn Cabigon (firstname.lastname@example.org), or call 845-1324 / 759-6680. For interested Exhibitors & Delegates, please contact Zai Perez (email@example.com), Meluz Malantic (firstname.lastname@example.org), or call 845-1324 / 759-6680. For Overseas based companies, please look for the WEBTALK button in this website and click on 'Events' to call us for free.
You can also visit www.eefphilippines.com for more details.