OSPT Alliance (Open Standard for Public Transportation) is organizing a free, half-day workshop at the Garcia-Villa Room of The Peninsula Manila on the 14th of October from 1 PM to5 PM, with a cocktail reception immediately after.
This event offers a unique opportunity to learn more about the OSPT Alliance, and how its open standard – CIPURSE™– can benefit your ticketing and multi-applications solutions. After four years of intense collaboration by its 42 strong members across four continents, CIPURSE certified products are now being implemented into the market.
The session will specifically focus on:
- Timing: Automated fare collection (AFC) smart card technology is now ripe and need not rely on a single solution provider.
- Implemented Cases: Service providers from Germany, Spain, Brazil and the UK will present their plans, strategy and implementations on CIPURSE™.
- Innovation: How transport ticketing can become a key driver for contactless and digital mobile services.
- Collaboration: The role AFC smart card innovation can play in encouraging and promoting successful public / private partnerships.
- Vision: Why an open technology can transform a cost for product issuance to an enabler for new revenue.
- Technical: Topics related to migration, standards and certification.