The 8-hour workshop is designed for those who are required to represent the company and demonstrate a positive image, self-confidence and poise. Participants will discover how to cultivate a professional business image that includes wardrobe (power dressing!), grooming and posture, vocal communication skills and social and business etiquette. The objective of the workshop is to make participants better ambassadors of your company and also be positive role models for their colleagues and subordinates.
Here is a selection of the areas covered by the workshop:
The Power of Appearance
- Visual impact - posture and poise
- The Meaning and impact of image and appearance
- Wardrobe and grooming Do’s and Don'ts
Introduction to Vocal Skills
- Dynamics and techniques of voice communication
- Voice control and range
- The use of effective expressions
Social and Business Etiquette Basics
- Social and business etiquette on the Filipino and international stage
- The art of conversation -- Do’s and Don'ts
- Dining decorum
Our facilitator, who will be assisted by a JRP stylist, is a John Robert Powers graduate professional, a former model and educator.
- PhP 8,000 for ECCP Members
- PhP 8,500 for non-Members
To register, please fax the duly accomplished REPLY FORM to (+632) 845.1323 / 759.6690. Pls. kindly address it to Ms. Jasmin Runez. For inquiries, you may contact Ms. Runez at (+632) 845.1324 or email her at email@example.com.
** Fees include snacks, lunch and a certificate of attendance
** Public parking is available in the De la Rosa car park, beside Makati Medical Center