2nd Philippine Retirement And Healthcare Summit 2012
Date: 26 June 2012
Time: 8AM - 6PM
Venue: Grand Ballroom Dusit Thani Manila, Philippines
The Retirement & Healthcare Coalition (RHC), composed of the American, European, Japanese and Korean Chambers of Commerce, is organizing the 2nd Philippine Retirement & Healthcare Summit 2012: Competing for the Global Silver Market Positioning the Philippines as a Top Retirement & Healthcare Destination in Asia.
This event is set to recognize the Philippines’ potential as the top retirement destination in Asia and to be capable of providing quality service to the silver market.
- Define the key areas where Philippines can compete globally and ways on how to avert the demand into a sustainable and profitable business
- Create alliances and strengthen the synergy and collaboration among the hospitality, healthcare and retirement industries;
- Implement and develop a pro-active roadmap for the Philippines as a retirement haven and managed-care for international retirees;
- Present business opportunities in key growth areas of the retirement sector that will be at par with other South East Asian Retirement Program.
- Learn how healthcare, community and lifestyle is important in building a retirement destination
Who should attend?
- Tourism & Hospitality
- Retirees and Investors who want to identify locations or areas for living, retirement and investment purposes.
- Healthcare & Wellness including hospitals, pharmaceuticals, clinics and professional spas
- Real estate developers
- Hotels & Resorts
- Government & NGO
- Finance & Investment
- Marketing & Advertising companies
- Retirement village operators & investors
To pre-register, please download & fill-up the PRE-REGISTRATION FORM and fax back to (+632) 759.6690 or (+632) 845.1323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PhP 4,300 - Local Delegates or Non-members
PhP 3,600 - RHC Members, Members of Endorsing Organizations, Academe, and Government
For more info, you can visit www.philippineretirementsummit.com, the official RHC Facebook Fan Page, and/or contact Ms. Chen Pilar at (+632) 8451324 local 242. You can also e-mail her at email@example.com.
|Note: PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Cancellation or Request for refund will be accepted if notification is giving in writing at least three (3) working days prior the event, otherwise, full participation fees will be charged.