NEW OPPORTUNITIES: FOR FUTURE ENERGY SECURITY
Amidst rapid growth and urbanization of emerging economies, particularly in Asia, unstable fuel supplies, volatile energy prices and the destructive effects of climate change mark our present energy landscape.
Explore and develop new sources to secure adequate and reliable energy supply in the region.
Upstream Energy 2012 provides a platform for national, regional and international collaboration for future energy security.
JOIN OR VISIT OUR EXHIBITS. PARTICIPATE IN THE BUSINESS FORUM.
DAY ONE (14 November 2012)
- Opening Ceremonies
- Keynote Address
- Official Opening of Exhibition and Conference
- Session 1 – THE ENERGY OUTLOOK
- Global and Regional Energy Path
- Natural Gas: Recent Opportunities and Development
- The Coal Situation
- Geothermal Energy
Speakers to come from International Energy Association (IEA), Shell, Chevron, Japan Coal Center
- Session 2 – PANEL DISCUSSION ON DEVELOPING THE UPSTREAM ENERGY SECTOR: SHARING OF EXPERIENCES AND LESSONS LEARNED
Focus: To establish the major factors that are very important in the development process
- Panel to include representatives from Nido Petroleum, Shell Malampaya, Philippine National Oil Company Exploration Corporation, Petroenergy, Petronas, Pertamina
DAY TWO (15 November 2012)
- Session 3 – BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES IN THE PHILIPPINES
Speakers to come from Department of Energy, Philippine National Oil Company and PNOC EC
- Session 4 – PROJECT FINANCING
Speakers to come from International Finance Corporation (IFC), Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), and other funding agencies
- Session 5 – POLICY/REGULATORY MATTERS
Speakers to come from Department of Energy (DOE), Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR), Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG), and Department of Trade and Industry (DTI)
- Session 6 – PANEL DISCUSSION: OPERATING A SUCCESSFUL NATIONAL OIL COMPANY
Panel to consist of representatives from Brunei Darussalam, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Philippine national oil companies
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEES
Exhibitors/Supporting Organizations/Government: PHP 9,000.00
Exhibitors/Supporting Organizations/Government: USD 760.00
Full conference registration includes access to all Conference Sessions, Delegates’ Lunch, Coffee Breaks, Networking Cocktail, Conference Proceedings and access to the exhibition hall.
Please contact the Secretariat for further information on Sponsorship Packages, Exhibition and Conference rates.
The Secretariat, Upstream Energy 2012
Leverage International (Consultants) Inc.
8/F Legaspi Suites,178 Salcedo Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City 1229, Philippines
Tel. (632) 818-6828; 810-1389
Fax (632) 810-1594
Event Website: http://upstreamenergy.leverageinternational.com