Social Media in a Business Context. Chances and Challenges
Date: 21 February 2012
Time: 8AM - 5PM
Venue: Dusit Thani Hotel, Makati, Philippines
ECCP is pleased to bring you back Asian Branding Guru - Jorg Dietzel, to conduct a One-day Executive Training on: Social Media in a Business Context. Chances and Challenges.
This One-Day Executive Training is aimed at giving a comprehensive insight on the Social Media landscape and how brands can engage its customers and stay relevant.
The Speaker will cover…
- Basic principles of Social Media
- Trends affecting Social Media
- Benefits of having a presence
- Understanding your target audiences – who & how should you communicate?
- Developing an Engagement Strategy and how to sustain it
- Potential Challenges pertaining to Social Media
What Participant will learn…
- The importance of Social Media
- Ways to connect with your audiences
- Ideas to heighten brand presence through Social Media
- Implementing successful campaigns
- Improving perception of your brand, products & services
After the workshop, you will be able to…
- Have a good foundation on the concept of Social Media.
- How to integrate Social Media as part of your Marketing Mix.
- Using various media channels to increase exposure and awareness
- This practical training is designed for CEO’s, senior executives, business owners and managers in marketing and corporate communications.
About the Speaker
Jörg Dietzel has worked in Advertising, Branding and Communication for twenty years, half of them in Asia, both on the client- and agency- side. He built a global network for Audi based out of London an DDB China, opened DDB Berlin and looked after multinational clients for BBDO Asia based out of Hong Kong.
He teaches Advertising, Promotional Management and Strategic Brand Management at the Business Schools of both NUS and SMU in Singapore. Jörg is also widely published, with his book “Create Connect Convince – Fundamentals of Advertising, Branding and Communication” published by Marshall Cavendish Business in August 2008.
Visit www.jorgdietzel.com for more details about the speaker.
Participation fee is PhP 9,800 per participant inclusive of training materials, certificate, lunch, morning & afternoon snacks. To register, please download the registration form HERE, fill-up and email back to email@example.com, or fax to (632) 759.6690. For further inquiries, please call (632) 845.1324 and look for Dawn Cabigon.